Sunday, September 19, 2004

Here is a poem about someone I love.. a poem that I've wrote long time ago.. but guess what? The ending has changed. =)

Because I Fell In Love With You

You once were my friend
Maybe the only male friend I had
And I lost you again
Because I fell in love with you

We used to talk to each other freely
And that's a good start for me
I've never had someone that I can talk to
As freely as I did to you

I've only had girl friends
And never told boys what I feel
You were the only one but I lost you again
Because I fell in love with you

It never seemed promising
And I knew it will ruin everything
The friendship I've built
Between me and you

You started to feel far in the distance
And I started to move away
I lost you as a friend
Because I fell in love with you

I couldn't talk to you freely anymore
Because my feelings had changed
I started to feel love
And I felt embarassed to even see you

I took a big step
That will end it all
I was about to destroy our friendship
Because I fell in love with you

I told you my feelings
And you didn't feel the same
We promised to still be friend
But it could never be the same again

I got a broken heart
And I lost a friend
Because I fell in love with you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger