Friday, November 12, 2004

Blogger has some issues with me. O_o Any page related to Blogger won't refresh and all I can see is my last entry on Friday, October 8 even though I've updated days ago. Gah, how annoying. I also need a new layout methinks. Hm.. have decided to update more often now that it's holiday.. I'm so bored and I need to start doing something really useful.. like for example trying to use that treadmill and actually runs on it.. burning some calories to make sure I get the perfect body shape. Or go to the VCD rental and watch some new movies because I actually have enough time to watch like 5 movies a day now.

I'm going to Bali on the 17th, hopefully will meet a friend in there and yeah.. have a good time. For some reason I can't wait to go to college now, now that I've finally chosen a university and a major. I can just hope I'm accepted there, because honestly if I'm not, I'll have to either not go to college, or go somewhere abroad which I don't want at all. Not only it'll separate me from my family and friends, but also I'll have to live all by myself in a totally different country, and the thought sucks a lot. I love visiting other countries, but I never actually plan to live there. As much as I adore other countries and hate my own country, I still wanna live here instead. Well, except I could bring all the people I love moving to another country as well, then probably it'd be perfect. I hate farewells and goodbyes, and I don't deal well with changes. Call me boring, but that's how Virgo people live. By routine and organized things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger