Saturday, November 13, 2004

Finally! I can see my blog properly because magically Blogger stops refusing to refresh. I've decided that I can't stay at home forever today and joined my parents to the mall, bought some new books and rent some new VCDs. I found Alias!! YAYNESS! I've been searching everywhere and found it in the VCD rental! I rent the first ten episodes from Season 1 since they've got a discount package, and I'm gonna start watching that show everyone is talking about. Besides, it's Jennifer Garner, so it should be cool, right? I wish other cool shows that I always miss would be available in VCD rental as well. Like Buffy, Smallville, Charmed, One Tree Hill.. or whatever. It's much easier than trying to catch them on TV. Okay.. anyways, Tee made me full mod in JB:C and now I'm going to force my graphic mood to come back coz I've got headers to make. I think the reason my graphic mood is gone is because I only make Charmed graphics. o_O I should make something else and I'll hopefully get the mood back, and be able to save my deserted gallery in C:tP before it gets deleted since it's too inactive.

I came back to FGB by the way.. yeah I know I didn't even write it here that I left. So predictable that I would come back.. I know I could never leave the place. But still, being able to leave even for like 3 weeks only was rather shocking. Shows how bad that place has been over the past months. *hides from people that's still loyal to FGB* I dunno, have been there for a year and a half, still a level 5, and still cannot leave. I can't believe myself. College next year, I swear if I'm not accepted in the university I want, I doubt that I'll be able to get to college at all. I took a risk and only enrolled in one of them. I picked Journalism as first priority course because I need to take something that involves writing. I just can't shove my talent and desire away. I don't care if I won't be successful or would have low wages.. at least I'll be able to do something I like as my job. Nothing could be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger