Saturday, November 27, 2004

There is always a first time for everything. Here's my list of the 'First Times' I snatched off Friendster, coz I just don't post in Bulletin Boards. Gah, I wish I could rent those Alias VCDs again, I need to watch the continuance. Right now I'm totally bored, although I have a bunch of books to read. I need holiday! Yesh, again. But instead, next week is Final Exams week. =( Ugh, bad timing. Bad bad timing. I'm not in the mood for exams!! And thinking about the last semester's Final Exams is driving me crazy. Coz we'll have to study Economy, Accounting, and Econometry for one single exam that includes all three, not to mention the material is from tenth grade, eleven grade, and twelfth grade, from the 1st semester and 2nd semester each!! Can you believe it? How am I supposed to fit in all of those information into my mind? And I cannot get below 5.1 points, or else I would fail!! Oh God, help me. There's this sucky policy that says if any ONE of your exam score is below 5.1 (out of 10), you will fail and won't graduate. Just because of ONE single final exam score, despite the rest of the scores you've gotten from the past and shiz. Crazy, huh? Did I already tell you how weird is my country regarding its education policies? It cannot get any weirder than this. I bet no other country is as ridiculous as this. I mean, a student who gets 5.1, 5.1, 5.1, and 5.1 for all of his exams could graduate, while someone who gets 5.0, 9.0, 9.0, and 10.0 CAN'T!! How ridiculous is that, that the second student doesn't graduate just because of one single bad score and the first one can graduate even though his scores are all bad. Just one word to define the way the Minister of Education in my country thinks: CRAZY.

1. 1st skool:
Playgroup somewhere in Kedoya

2. 1st time you tried smoking:
Never

3. 1st alcoholic drink you had:
I don't know.. wine? Oh and does eating something called Banana F.. (Flame? Flumbe?) count? It has some kind of alcoholic liquid.. or not? Uh.. then.. maybe rum somewhere in those rumballs count. If not, then never. =p

4. 1st time you entered a bar:
When my Mum was decorating it, several times already and couldn't remember which was first

5. 1st award you received:
Gotta be one of my trophies I got from drawing contest..

6. 1st hero:
Must be either Power Rangers or Sailor Moon

7. 1st time you were sent to the principal for
disciplinary actions:
Never! I'm a good girl =D

8. 1st goal you accomplished:
Being in the 1st rank in class in junior high school

9. 1st crush:
Someone I have forgotten back when I was in.. Kindergarten? Crazy I know but I think I still have his photo with me.. holding hands together =p I wonder where he is and how he looks like now.

10. 1st person who gave you flowers:
Uh.. no one that I remember. I wish someone would be that romantic..

11. 1st friend:
Can't remember! It's like 10 years ago or something ya know..

12. 1st kiss:
I've never been kissed =(

13. 1st record you bought:
Dunno.. don't remember..

14. 1st song you sang infront of many people:
When I was so little.. I used to sing all the time in front of many people =S I wonder when did the self-confidence poof away.

15. 1st musical instrument you learned to play:
Organ.. I think.

16 1st local & foreign concert you watched:
Um.. F4 Concert? *blushes* Simply because Dad somehow got a free ticket..

17. 1st celebrity you saw in person:
One of uninteresting Indonesian celebs.. too unimportant that it slipped from my mind.. =p

18. 1st gf/bf:
Oh.. um... well.. most of you know.. if not, then it's your fault =p

19. 1st TV show you really liked:
Sailor Moon?

20. 1st book you bought:
Can't possibly remember. I have like tons of books here.

21. 1st sport you played:
Swimming! Does that count?

22. 1st sleepover:
Never I think..

23. 1st terrible fight:
A stupid fight with my best friends in Elementary School..

24. 1st debut party you attended:
Dunno

25. 1st bestfriend
Stella.. knew her from Kindergarten

26. 1st wedding you attended:
One of those boring ones my parents used to bring me to

27. 1st person who greeted you on your last
birthday:
ste

28. 1st friend in friendster:
Nonnie who invited me to join

29. 1st cellphone:
Nokia 3310 (then 8310, and now 6100 =p)

30. 1st cellphone ringtone:
Wow.. dunno. I think I tried it all.

31. 1st collection:
Stickers!

32. 1st time u saw a ghost:
Never

33. 1st rollercoaster ride:
Believe it or not.. but it's just weeks ago in Fantasy World =D

34. 1st ambition:
To be a Kindergarten teacher.. what was I thinking?

35. 1st job?
Student? =D

36. 1st thing u bought w/ ur 1st salary?
Never

37. 1st thing u wanna get right now:
Driver license.. bah.

38. 1st thing u wanna do atm?
Watch Alias again

39. 1st person u hated?
Wow.. I don't usually hold grudges.. thus.. can't remember. =p

40. 1st person u wanna slap right now?
No one unfortunately.. um.. I mean fortunately ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger