Thursday, December 23, 2004

Christmas is in 2 days.. and I don't even have a Christmas Tree. =( Not that it matters though, just that the Christmas-y feeling will come when you see that tree standing there with beautiful colorful lamps all over it. From now on life gets serious.. not that the whole time before this isn't. But I'm going to college next year and my entrance test result will determine what's next because I didn't apply on another college. So yeah, I'm gonna have to make it through.. first rank.. so that I could get the scholarship. Pretty tough, huh? Aside from it, from January school's gonna be more hectic with try-outs and tests everywhere, since we're gonna have to face the final (and I mean FINAL in high school) exams soon. Things are going to get so much harder... I'm going to have to make sure none of my next final exams scores is below 5.1 or else I won't graduate.

I could just hope everything would run smooth and I can graduate from high school soon.. start college life.. and yeah. Sometimes I just wanna stop time when everything's perfect.. life ahead seems so obscure and full of challenges. We're growing up.. and it's pretty scary at some point.. no one knows the future. Time passes by so fast, it seems like only yesterday that I entered high school.. thinking it sucks big time compared to junior high, but then everything changed.

Enough about real life.. well, this MSN stuff surely is annoying, I thought a newer version would be better but then I realize I can't use the Stuff-Plug in the newest version, meaning no stealing emoticons, no oversized display picture and stuff. And so I've got to uninstall it and reinstall the older version. Meh.. weird. I hate to do this stuff, coz I'm afraid I didn't uninstall it properly, leaving the program still on the comp and filling up the space. I should really have someone clean up the comp from unused programs.. and fix this stupid modem!! Gah, I've had enough with it. Problems keep arising and I so need a new one. On an side note, I need Alias Season 2!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, I came across your site while doing a search on sex addiction. Even though you didn't have exactly what I was looking for, your site did provide for quite an interesting read. Thanks, and keep up the good work!

11/12/2005 4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,

As a result of reading your blog "this post", I think you will discover my site on Texas Higher Education Assessment Test a great help.

We have over 200 study prep guides and aids to help you sail through your exams without weeks and months of endless studying. Pay us a visit now ... you will be amazed at how much help is available for passing tests!

Best Regards
Emily

11/17/2005 1:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Blogger,

After reading your blog "this post", I believe you will find my site on Texas Academic Skills Program to be very helpful.

We have hundreds of study prep guides and aids to help you ace your exams without weeks and months of endless studying. Make sure you give yourself every possible advantage in passing your tests ... pay us a visit now!

Kind Regards
Emily

11/18/2005 6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger