Monday, December 06, 2004

Ooo see it has been a year ever since I first made this blog! Cool. And I've only been through five versions of layout. I should keep this updated more often, coz certainly I don't want to lose all the memories I have written in this blog. Final exams week here, so I pretty much don't have anything to do. This below is a quiz Kail sent to my e-mail, but I can't be bothered to reply and posted it here instead. =D LOL, sorry Kail. I should really stop updating this thing only if I want to fill quizzes like this only. Huh.

Time:
4:33 pm

Tell me something obvious about yourself:
I'm a girl

Tell me something about yourself that I don't/not many know:
I love to sing? Heh. That should come as a shock to some of ya.

Your full Name:
Not feel like exposing it here..

Birthday:
September 3rd 1987

Birth place:
Jakarta, Indonesia

Brothers and/or sisters:
Two brothers. No name exposures!

Parents:
What about them?

Tattoos or piercing:
Neither.. except those piercing on my ears

Eye Color:
Dark brown

Hair Color:
Black

Shoe size:
39 Indonesian size

Bored yet:
Tell me about it

Favorite holiday:
Christmas!!

Best friend(s):
Many, many, many.. especially in the internet. Oh no, I have more friends in the net compared to RL.

Which friend lives the furthest away:
Europe and America are both far.. so many of them.

What is the one thing you want the most that you can't buy with money:
Ma prosperous future!

What is your most treasured possession:
My secrets, my love, my family.

What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do the most often:
Being too shy and introvert-like.

Dream job:
Journalist! Or.. a writer. Whatever involves writing.

Where were you ten years ago:
In another house, living a live I can hardly remember.

Where do you want to be in ten years time:
Somewhere comfortable, safe, with a family of my own..

Drivers license:
None =(

Own a car:
Nope. But my father does, LoOL.

Dream car:
Anything classy =)

Been in a car accident:
Nope

How many times have you been in hospital:
Heh, a few times.

Last thing you went in to hospital for:
Weird skin problem.

Are you the jealous type:
Not really.

Longest relationship:
Hum.. have only gotten one and it's still running =p

Love someone so much you wanted to cry:
Not cry.. unless something bad happens to him of course.

Virgin:
Yeah..

Tell me something about you sexually that I don't know:
Never been kissed. Ooo.. Kail has never been kissed too! *grins* I always thought people from Europe/America gets their first kiss in around 12 LOL.

Tell me something about you sexually that everybody knows:
Have no idea.

What attracts you to the opposite sex:
Ugh.. depends really on the person. Sometimes it's the good heart (which I'm supposed to be attracted to), sometimes it's the handsome face *blushes* (this is so wrong dude)

Best feeling in the world:
Being loved.

What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you:
Uhhh.... can't tell ya here. But that someone knows. =)

If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be:
Go around the world in less than 80 days.

Do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on:
Heh.. no?

Name something embarrassing you did while drunk:
Never been drunk unfortunately.

When was the last time you cried:
Can't remember. Must be that night when I just felt all sentimental-ish with no reason.

When was the last time you felt so good that nothing else mattered:
Has been that way these last few months.. but particularly around three months ago =)

Worst feeling ever:
Being forgotten/left.

What is your biggest fear:
Losing the people I love.

Do you normally take the safe route or the shortcut:
Safe route.

First thing you think in the morning when you wake up:
What day is it?

What is your favorite lie to tell:
Like we should have a favorite sin? Duh.

Name something you have done once that you can't wait to do again:
Ice-skating! =D

What is the 1 person, place or thing that you can never say no to:
Uhh.. someone, somewhere.. dunno. I can never say no to certain things.

If you could be anyone else, who:
Someone simply prettier? LOL. I'm pretty content with myself except about my physical features.

What's beneath your bed:
Floor? Dusty floor.

What CD's in your stereo at the moment:
My compilation CDs.

Listening to:
My puppy playing with its chains.

Favorite song:
Truly Madly Deeply!

Favorite celebrity:
None..

Favorite CD:
I love all my compilations.

Favorite film:
Lots.

Favorite TV program:
ALIAS!

With or without ice:
With.

Favorite restaurant:
McDonald? Heh, I'm not picky.

Favorite Fragrance:
Fresh ones.

Favorite Flower:
Roses. Who doesn't?

Favorite gum:
Nah, don't eat em much.

Night or Day:
Depends, really. Day most of the time.

Summer or Winter:
Winter! Gimme snow!

Chocolate or Vanilla:
Chocolate.

Cartoons or Reality TV shows:
Reality TV shows.

Winnie or Tigger:
Winnie.

Warner Brothers or Disney:
Disney.

Comedy or Horror:
Comedy! >_<

Thongs or Briefs:
Huh?

Back or front:
What's this about?

Would you ever do it somewhere in public:
Do what?

If you could 'have' any celebrity, who would it be:
CMM? Mm.. dunno. Orlando Bloom?

Did you find this quiz pointless:
Yeeesh.

Who do you think won't reply to this:
Everyone. This is not supposed to be replied to coz I posted it in my blog. =p

Who do you think will reply to this first:
No one. But you all are free to comment, yo! *pokes*

Time finished:
4:48 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger