Monday, January 10, 2005

I got ACCEPTED!! FIRST GRADE!! Can you believe it? Well, I can't. I mean, I was practically sure I'm gonna be in the waiting list or not accepted at all, considering how bad I did the Math test last Saturday. Guess the English DID save me, because I was pretty sure I got most of them right. But still! I could only do 1/3 part of the whole test and I'm on first grade? o_O; Dude, not to underestimate the uni, but it seems like everyone that enrolled got accepted. A bunch of girls in my class started yelling around that the result was out today, and all of them began checking the site to find out whether they're accepted or not. I was partly too scared to check for mine, and partly curious as well cos one by one they began to yell in excitement, saying that they're accepted. And I began to think, "How embarassing it would be if all these girls are accepted and I'm not.." It was a crazy thought, just like several friends had mentioned already, since I'm first rank student on the class, but STILL! The possibility existed. Nothing is impossible.

And then, there's the fact I didn't remember my form number either, so that I can't check my status. But the suspicion almost killed me, so finally I found a way to get the numbers, and one of my friends immediately took it to whoever had been checking everyone's acceptance status before I could protest. And so.. I was walking back and forth with a worried expression, waiting sure did torture. When I passed the girl who's checking for me, she had these wrinkles on her forehead, that I instantly thought, "Oh no. She's shocked because I'm not accepted." I turned away, determined to walk away before she actually told me the bad news, when suddenly she yelled, "You passed, first grade!" And I was flabbergasted, hand over my mouth, still not believing it. Everyone began to congratulate me, and I could never feel more relieved than that in my whole life. It's such a miracle that I could get first grade, which means the scholarship! Thank God. My prayers are answered.

So.. now that I've found my next education, I could finish high school in peace. I just need to make sure I pass all the final exams by making sure nothing is below 5.0. University ahead! Oh YAY!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Blogger,

After reading your blog "this post", I believe you will find my site on TEXES to be very helpful.

We have hundreds of study prep guides and aids to help you ace your exams without weeks and months of endless studying. Make sure you give yourself every possible advantage in passing your tests ... pay us a visit now!

Kind Regards
Emily

11/17/2005 1:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Blogger,

Your blog "this post", leads me to believe you will find my information on Texas Assessment of Academic Skills Test to be very beneficial.

We have many hundreds of study prep guides and aids to help you pass your exams without weeks and months of endless studying. Come over now and have a look for yourself ... you have nothing to loose but everything to gain!

Best Wishes
Emily

11/18/2005 6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger