Monday, January 03, 2005

One more day before school starts.. and I'm already having a headache. I hope January pass by soon! This has been a pretty tense month.. in fact I think the year 2005 itself will be quite tense. School trip would be on this month too.. I do hope this time it's going to be good, cause the last two times I went to a school trip, it sucked. The first one because of physical reasons (I was sick) and the second was emotional reasons which I'd rather not talk about here.





Pieces of Me by Ashlee Simpson





"Fall, with you I fall so fast
I can hardly catch my breath
I hope it lasts"

In 2004 you fell in love. Let's hope it lasts.



What 2004 Hit Song Are You?


Pretty true, huh? I sure hope it lasts. *nods*

Can't think of anything to write about now, except I'm feeling a headache coming and I must start focusing and studying for upcoming entrance test in the one and only university I applied to. Wish me luck, people, it's about five days to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger