Wednesday, April 06, 2005

New layout and new commenting system makes me wanna update and update. =D Today is the practice exam for PE and I feel like every single muscle in my body is already protesting, demanding a full day sleep tomorrow but guess what, our evil teachers of course won't let us. In fact, we have to go to school tomorrow with full hours, AND have an exam. Geez, these people aren't human.

Anyhow, first thing today was the usual 800 m run. We had to run two laps outside the school, circling around a bunch of houses. I just wish the path was smooth! If it was, I probably wouldn't have had any trouble. The stupid road was sloping upward, so you can imagine how I felt when I've done the two laps. It's evil. =( After that, I'm just happy I didn't pass out. Next up was shotput, I was pretty much exhausted so I could only throw it 4.5 meter away.. oh well. Whatever. It was heavy, dude. After that it was long jump, normally at exercises I could do at least 3 meters, but today dunno what happened I could only reach 2.5 meters.. yeah sport is definitely not my thing. Then after that there was gymnastic.. which made us being watched by the guys cos we were doing these moves that sort of like dance.. and boy, how they're distracting. I was trying to concentrate, so I kept a straight expression, and can you believe this effort made me get a B+ instead of A or A-?! Nobody said you have to smile while doing this!! What a ridiculous stuff? B+ for not smiling? What is this, acting class? Sooo unfair.

After that there was a lay-up test for basketball, and yeah I do have long feet but that doesn't make me automatically good at basketball. Not to mention I was too busy minding my steps so none of the balls I threw made it into the basket. Another B+ for me I guess.. the fun part is that this guy I like? He's good at it.. and me and my friends asked for his help.. okay maybe just my friends cos today I'm not so brave.. but oooh just remembering it makes me wanna melt.. yeeesss melt. Such handsome-ness I cannot handle. And he's really gentle and patient too.. gosh I wish he's single. I'm practically drooling over here. Besides, looking at... okay I'll stop. If I mention another trait I'm not sure I will be safe, because this is a public blog and my friends at school might find him very soon because what I wanna mention is very obvious.. it's gonna lead you straight to him. So I'll just keep it secret. =) More fun that way, no? Anyway, yesterday he touched me, okay shoved me out of his way but gentlely (reaaally gentle), and I could feel my heart skipped a beat. GORGEOUSNESS!! Why oh why do I never feel this way when he was still single? Life is sooo ironic at times. His girlfriend is oh-so-lucky.

Weird thing is about this guy, let me just tell ya, usually I'm a passive girl. I never make the first move, I never talk to guys I like first, but with him? Every time he talks to me, I have this urge to keep talking, keep asking, making sure the conversation gets longer and longer. I have the urge to be ACTIVE. To gain his attention. He's changing me, can you believe it? I'm usually shy around guys especially those I like, but around him, I become confident and I want to prove myself more and more. Get more active and more active. Talk to him with ease, ask him stuffs, smile and get his attention. It's amazing. I never felt this way before with someone else. Around him I could be myself and feel comfortable. And I really meant myself, myself that isn't shy and quiet. Because my real self ISN'T shy and quiet. Everyone in the net knows that, ask my net friends if you don't trust me. I guess this is a good step. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not trying to get near to him or make him like me back [heck, that would make me evil]. This might sound selfish, but I'm just doing this because it's good for me, for my better future. For a better change. If I could keep up this new attitude, sooner or later I probably could apply it to everyone else too. And I'll be a brand new confident girl. =) Not like he would be attracted to me anyway, heh, with just few harmless casual friendly conversations here and there. Besides, I've got a chance to change myself with his help, and he won't even realize it and he's got nothing to lose. Win-win situation, no? So yeah, this is just a sort of training for me. *nods* Oh and anyway, I'll appreciate it if none of you reading this, especially those at school, try to gather the clues I've spread here and there, narrow it down and find the guy. =) I don't want trouble. I don't want him to know I like him, just watching him from afar is good enough. After all he's already in a relationship, a sweet one that I don't wanna jeopardize. Thanks. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger