Monday, May 09, 2005

Ahem. Okay, so I feel guilty for not updating with good quality posts. You lurkers and stalkers out there should be happy because I deserted my diary and decided to update this blog with something good. Um.. but what can I say really? School doesn't suck too much anymore now that we could go home early everyday, but yeah, final exams are ahead. I should like.. study or something. But look what I'm doing.. *sigh* I guess I'm just tired. TWELVE years of school.. it just reaches up to the point where you're bored, fed up, and just sick of it. Not to mention I spend the whole 12 years in the same school. T_T I haven't been out of the environment for an unhealthy 12 years! Gah. That's crazy.

Still, thinking of leaving such place with so many memories, a collection of 12 years memories, feel hard as well. Although I'm happy to start fresh somewhere else, it's also sad to leave all the things I've grown to love behind. All the things that have been parts of my life for 12 years. Friends come and go, old friends left us and new ones come along. Over the years I've had so many sets of best friends, but most of them now are either across the world now or somewhere else in the city. Sometimes I think it's weird how we can be so close to some people at one time, and another year you just feel the distance gets bigger. That's what I feel with some of my "former" best friends. Maybe I just couldn't fit in? Maybe I realized they're not the ones that can fully understand me and stuff. I've always just been a little part of the group. I've always just been one in the many. I never felt special.

Different it is with my current best friends though. They've been my best friends since high school began, and for the last 3 years, not once did we feel the distance between us get farther. We just feel like we can't live without each other.. in a good way. And in these three years, we've always been in one class. Of course that's because we struggled to be. And is it a bad thing, really? Sometimes I wonder. When you just want to stick with the same people? I'm not closing myself from the rest. I still be friends with everyone else, too. It's not that I want to be an elite clique and shut everyone else out. But I know it does look like that from the outside. I can't explain.. but what I know is that by doing it, we didn't intend to not mingle with the others. Oh, we do. It's just sometimes.. it feels like they are the one who shut us out. Again and again, in our classes, the others form cliques and we're always left together as the forgotten ones. I'm not trying to make you sympathize. It's just the weird reality. Some people just tend to be exclusive, and I don't know why but in the end it always looks like we are the ones that are trying to be exclusive. We always mingle. Some of them don't. So don't blame me for wanting to stick with the people that want to be with me.

Almost a quarter of your life you spend at school. So many things that happened could leave some marks that cannot be erased. Memories that will always be remembered. Stuffs that someday we can reminisce and laugh again at. Realizing how silly we used to be. Realizing how crazy we could be at times. I don't want to forget any of you. And I hope that none of you would forget me too. Thank you for every beautiful memories we've shared together in our time. I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger