Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Because school sucks a lot aside from the fact of my "own-private-gorgeous-scenery" and my head hurts and I wish I could have a very loong holiday.. so you'll have to deal with quizzes as updates.

Translated from Indonesian from Friendster's Bulletin Board, because I'm perfectionist like that.

ABOUT ME

1. Your favorite thing?
My computer, my net world, my books

2. Your least favorite thing?
Being lonely. What else? Oh, and sickness too.

3. Are you the type of person who cares for your appearances?
Depends on where I'm going.. I do care for special occassions.

4. Do you like to use people?
I wish I'm not that kind of person, but who knows? Does any of you feel used?

5. Do you feel like you're being used?
Sometimes..

6. Do you do good things for people?
I try to everytime I have the chance.

7. Are you a short-minded or broad-minded person?
I try to keep an open mind most of the time.

8. Do you like to control people?
No because I *hate* being controlled.

9. Are you a caring person?
I hope so, at least I think so.

10. Do you like to help people?
I like the feeling I get when I help people.

ABOUT FRIENDSHIP

1. Are you loyal to your friends?
I try to be, I hope I am.

2. Have you ever hurt your friends?
I think everyone has.

3. How long have you been friends?
Depends on which friends, the current best friends have been for 3 years.

4. Have you ever fight with your friends?
Rarely. If we do, we make up again soon.

5. Do you trust your best friends?
I do.

6. How are you like in your friendships?
Well, go and ask my friends for that.

7. How many friends do you have?
Friends - A lot, best friends - around 5 most

8. Do you feel what your friends feel?
Sometimes.

9. Do you want to have new friends?
Sure.

10. What makes your friendship last long?
Our abilities to match our personalities, our abilities to make the differences between us work out and complete each other instead of separate us.

ABOUT LOVE

1. How many times have you been in a relationship?
One. I actually have another that I'm not so sure could be counted as a relationship, because looking back again I realized how stupid it was. Only last for 1-2 months anyway.

2. Do you fall in love easily?
I like people easily. I adore people easily. I get a crush on people easily. But not when it comes to falling in love.

3. Have you ever been in love?
Yes. Twice.

4. With whom did you have the longest relationship?
Told ya I only have one, so nothing to compare it with right?

5. Do you love him?
I did.

6. Are you still with him?
No.

7. Do you want to get back together with him?
That... depends. On a lot of things.

8. What does he mean to you?
Someone who has contributed to my life's history and left a mark in it.

9. How's your current relationship? What do you hope from it?
I am currently not in a relationship. I hope my next one will last long and that I can find Mr. Right.

10. How are you like in relationships?
I don't demand much, really. And I accept the fact that someone is not perfect, and I deal with it. If it's really bothering, I'll tell him about it and ask him to change. If he's willing to I'll give him a chance. I believe in second chance. Ending it isn't always the way to solve it. Because what'll happen if you're married? You stumble upon differences, and you just decide to break up? Not the way to work it out. We're meant to be different, to complete each other. It's different when it comes to betrayal, though. If he betrays me, one time is enough. It's gonna end right there and right then. I value loyalty. And trust. I hate when I'm not trusted, because what it's one of the most important things in a relationship.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ireth Halliwell said...

Dearie... unlike the others.. I'd rather appreciate the comment form.. :D Unless the owner of the blog insists me to using the tagboard. ^_^
Neway.. miss you dear..
When will you go online at Y!M again? >_<

5/08/2005 10:02 AM  
Blogger Cornelia said...

Uh.. and I love you lots for that. Me likes the comments better too ^^ When will you go online on MSN? :P

5/09/2005 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger