Thursday, August 25, 2005

A little advertisement:

Join Entertainment Boards today! If you do, please put Jennifer Garner as your Referrer upon registering! :D

Put up my old boring layout cos Ireth still owes me a layout and I haven't been able to catch her either on MSN or Yahoo or anywhere.. even left a message on her blog but oh well. Maybe she's busy. If you're reading this sis, don't forget to leave me the links to my layout either here or through a PM in C:tP, okay? :D Can't wait to put up the pretty thing soon. And besides, the only reason why I was on hiatus was because my old layout messed up for no reason, and today I found out the cause. Apparently I tried to include HTML in the latest post and BOOM! It screws the whole thing. :\ I absolutely hate HTMLs. Who the hell invented them anyway. I mean, really, couldn't we use a simpler way to design our webs?

Blah. By the way, based on Droo's suggestion (who had just put up a new blog FINALLY, but hey, it's updated often so it's all good) I'm thinking of starting to write in Indonesian from now on.. using that Chicklit/Teenlit way to describe my life everyday like I did in my blog in Aestera.Net. Cos they all said my blog there is so Chicklit-ish and I should make it a novel and publish it. o_O In my current state I could easily do that cos I'm translating a book by Meg Cabot right now, entitled "Ready or Not", a sequel to the first book "All American Girl". It's my first assignment for my new job and I'm glad I'm given a book by my all-time favorite writer to translate! So since I'm translating it everyday, my mind is kinda already Chicklit-ish now and I could easily write that way too in my blog.

So.. to use Indonesian or not to use Indonesian? Besides I've got a Live Journal which is all English too (but you all can't see it without having an account there) so perhaps I should do Indonesian for a change. It's not like I update my Indonesian blog in Aestera.Net that often. Hmmm... lemme know what you think pleasy!

By the way, I bought Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince, English version. Yeah, I finally gave in. But I haven't read it til now. I really don't understand why people would want to read it and finish it in one night, then spend years to wait for the next book again. I mean, what's the point in that? Duh. I'd rather read it slowly, enjoy every precious page, and besides, that way I get to wait less time for the next book. People really need to think more effectively.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bu-A-ya said...

Wow! Kereeenn! Gw juga mau punya kerjaan seperti itu, namun english gw sangat payah.... Hix...
Btw, Karina belajar english gmn caranya? Kursus? otodidak? atau dua-duanya?

8/26/2005 4:56 PM  
Blogger Cornelia said...

Thank you ^_^ And jawaban dr pertanyaan lo ada di tagboard blog lo :P

8/26/2005 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger